Monday, November 2, 2009
Weeks before the real start...
Hello all!
My first blog right here, weeks before I start with my first 90 days P90X but it still might be very handy.
Just my expectations and thoughts about P90X before I start.
As you probably already saw I started this blog specially for women who have been thinking about P90X, but aren't sure on whether they can handle it or not, or if it wil work just as good for women as it is working for men.
Well.. I'm about to find out and I'm taking you all with me on that journey!
I will be posting pictures on certain days so you can see the progress with P90X, and posting blogs on my hard days, days I felt better and so on.
Hoping this blog will give other women who have their doubts the last push to purchase P90X, if they like what they read and see.
I myself am really excited to get started with P90X.. also a bit scared since the term 'hardcore' seems to be the best way to describe this training program.
I will be honest with you.. It has been a looong time since I have been excersising consistantly. So my fitness level is way down. And eventhough it was better to start P90 if your fitness level is not that high, I'm stubborn and still purchased P90X.
And since my lovely boyfriend is also going to start P90X, (read: he has been playing soccer and doing fitness things untill we met and he got lazy just like me -or shall I say because of me?hahah- ..That's also why i decided to go for the P90X)
I'm just totally going to bring it like crazy!
I will post pictures of me and my boyfriends progress so you also can see how I'm making progress compared to my boyfriend. Maybe I will even make more progress haha ;)
Anyways, I will also try to follow the menu as much a possible, but as I live in The Netherland, some of the products are really hard to get hands on without paying like 10 times more then normally.
I'll tell you when I changed something and if it was a good thing, might also come in handy.
For now we're still waiting for our pull-up bar so when we have that one in, we can start 'bringing it'
Hopefully this will be soon, so you all can start reading blogs about progress and more!
See you soon!
-Natasha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment